Links to online articles, interviews, films, and pics…
- #ExploreMore Tips With Captain Liz Clark Part 1
- #ExploreMore Tips With Captain Liz Clark Part 2
- #ExploreMore Tips With Captain Liz Clark Part 3
- Common Ground Raglan, Liz Clark Interview by Kelly Moana Clarkson, May 2013
- Every Miles a Memory: Liz Clark Interview from Feb 2014
- Getting to Know Liz Clark, SurfSIster.com.au Interview
Q&A from Feb 2012 with Narani Henson, creator of SurfSister.com.au. Some deep questions!
- Grind.tv Interview about Beyond the Surface Film Project
Asked by the One and Only, Shelby Stanger
- Happy Campers: Liz Clark
Korduroy, July 2014
- Interview for Rebel On a Rainbow
December 2014 — Rebel on a Rainbow rules! check em out!!
- Interview for Wax + Cruz.com
Interview for Wax + Cruz.com
- Interview in French on OuiSurf.ca
March 2014 – Great interview, especially for mes amis Francais!!
- Liquid Salt Online Surf Magazine Liz Interview
- Liz Clark In The South Pacific
Surfer Magazine Profile, July 2010
- Liz Clark Patagonia Ambassador Page
- Lonely Planet Liz Clark blog comment
- Mizu Advocate Profile
- National Geographic Adventure’s Feature on Liz and Swell
- Ocean Adventures: Surfer, Sailor Liz Clark Talks About Her Sea Travels
Santa Barbara Independent, July 2012
- Questions for Living, Liz Clark asks and answers
Questions for Living, April 2009
- Sail Magazine Interview
- SAILFeed Young Inspirational Cruisers
- SB Independent's Write Up for the Slideshow in the SB Maritime Museum July 20th.
- Single-Handed Cruising Women
Wave Train, September 2014
- Solo Sailer Liz Clark on Adventure, Self, and Voyaging Around the World
Adventure Journal, December 2013
- Surfer Magazine Profile Feature: Liz Clark
- Surfing Mag Online: Captain Lizzie Clark, Oct 2013
Short interview/feature with Capt Lizzie to accompany in print article from Dec Issue 2013–with an epic barrel sequence!
- Surfline: Diversionary Tactics Part 4–Options for staying wet when surfing is not an option.
Fun surfline feature including interviews with Jamie Mitchell, Jimmy Gamboa, and Liz Clark about alternatives to staying in/on the water when surfing is not an option.
- Swell Voyage blog review on Thrash Review.com
- The Matador Network—Liz Clark Interview
Matador Network, October 2010
- The Solo Sailor Speaks About Adventures Past and Present
Surfer Magazine, July 2010
- Travel & Exploration Tips from Liz Clark
Mountain Life Magazine, December 2013
- Voyage of Swell Facebook Fanpage
- Women's Movement: Ladies We Love Interview, March 2013
- Zeal Optics Ambassador Profile